viernes, 24 de abril de 2009

What reading and writing is for me?


READING IS


...an entertaining way of cultivating my knowledge. A manner of experimenting with the word and knowing myself as a person. I can interpret life, thoughts, society and world. It helps me widen my horizons in order to write something creative and to know more about different topics.

WRITING


Fortunately, there’s no need to be as chosen as a talented person to start writing. Furthermore, everybody has something to tell. Writing is a pleasant activity which is liberating and let me be authentic. Nothing is ridiculous at the time of writing and one is free to write whatever wants. We can transform the reality. That is, we can invent a fictitious world with real elements. Writing is also a way of knowing ourselves. In that productive act we connect with ourselves and all our personal experience is moved by the emotions and feelings. In a piece of writing we can also see our writing style, what we think, imagine and mean. In other words, there we see how our inside world converges with the world that surrounds us. Personally, writing is a good way of expressing which allows us to organize our ideas and thoughts. We have to take into account that we learn to write by writing. So, the phrase that says: “practice makes perfection” fits very well with this activity so long as it is fundamentally PRACTICE that all people can do.

1 comentario:

eliana dijo...

Hi!!
Very nice blog Monica!!!.I liked your interpretations in general.I love Elton's songs too. Congrats!!